jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

Help! I need somebody


The Chilean politics is interfere in a complexity, in a confrontation that is called of bad way, the national politics can't practice a "self-made", can't generate an apathy of the civil society. Differents analysts consider that one of the problems facing the social policy is saturation, due in part to the continuous promotions of service providers who practically give subscriptions away. While the under-society try to live in a circle wrapped over discriminations of the public opinion, with subliminal-messages, supported across the not-action mobilization, a society divided in a different portion, different idealism, different problems, injustice labor, limited remuneration, a poor education to all the primary education and middle school (inclusive a market-teaching), a individualism culture that we blind us, the principal aspiration of the our life is only “myself”, but ¿The society?.
The government owes us an apology; we need a better coverage of all social demands, that the government’s policy follow his way of the “social protection”. Chile needs a benefactor state, that attain submit the essential concern. We live in a democracy, I suppose that it’s mature, but I believe that is necessary a lot of changes in social subject. Innovate in new technologies, a virtual wisdom. I explain the conditions for us to be allowed to arrive at the dreamed world. Meanwhile we follow the course of the fight.

7 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you,´sadly this is a processo very long and we need deep changes.
    I hope that this can be possible.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me too, also i believe that this is a procces long but in the that all should participate.

    I see you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello marcos:
    I think what this processo is very difficult of change, but hope is I finalize that it gets lost

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Help, I need somebody
    Help, not just anybody
    Help, you know I need someone, help
    The political structure will fall and we will dance!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello marcos!!I too share you opinion..
    you have many social conscience.
    see you soon !!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. that´s true, we need more social protection, to have a state more benefactor

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The people must demand the policies to the State, because its is apathy toward the needs of this

    ResponderEliminar