jueves, 25 de junio de 2009



The reason in this post will be at to present my ideal job: street actor. My vision of the live is a constant bohemian, a way where all the feelings are conjugated in an insult of the dead. For me, the actor is a complete artist, in his academic live; he learns different kind of aspect in his personal maturing. The actor learns subject as corporal expression, history of the national and the universal theatre, voice, makeup, dance, movement, acrobatic, psychology, into other. The expression of the body is an essential virtue that we have as persons, is necessary to exploit these abilities, that we can create new world in a small scene, because we are the proprietor of the show, of this parallel and snapshot life. We don’t need and special quality to be an actor; we are human, we have all the concepts that are solid and invaluable, this skill are infinites, we have all, we are born artist, or I believe it like this. The live how actor is very complicated: the society don’t value the ART, we are immersed in an individualist and cosmopolitan society, with reserved and blind citizen. The street actor is a new and singular personage in the metamorphosis of the city, the work has a poor remuneration, but this I don’t believe as important. I love provoke smile, I love the applause of the people, I love the bohemian way, the nights with fire: a harder life.

4 comentarios:

  1. I love provoke smile, I love the applause of the people, I love the bohemian way, the nights with fire: a harder life

    I will clap you :), be artist is cool is a poetic life

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yeah i think be english teacher but I though: I WANT be a writer so :) I choose that :D

    This life needs art

    Kisses baby

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The video abuot the education by Ken Robinson and your ideas are true... the arts are very important, this must be in all the world!!!
    too IH8U, clown!
    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. :O
    i love the street actor!
    they have a vision very magic and special, and you have this too!

    what are yoo doing here!! go to the street and be happy :P

    ResponderEliminar