viernes, 29 de mayo de 2009

i don't know anyone more than myself




Hi dear world:
In all my life, I never have felt a best friend. I have had a lot friend, but haven't had BEST friend. I don't believe in friendship as an unconditional person, or group. My fundamental pillar, in all my process, is my mother. He's a most important person, he's my all. While some people are held in friends, my life has been fluctuating alone. I never feel the need of tell my secret. My adolescence is very hard to me; I don't like to tell at other person. Because I dont’ like to show my weakness. The only people who have known me as such I am, with all the difficulties of my personality, are my parents. They are cool. I study this career, because I love them, and they want this. I know that is (...) incomprehensible (...) but all I want is to make them happy for all the sacrifice they have given over forty years for me and my siblings. To start I never had good memories of my "friends", I am always disappointed by the manner in that they develop with our environment, or conflicts of human principles, among others. Life in itself, it has taught me to keep a constant lonely path, but that doesn't remove me, I do not lose my ideal of class struggle. Apart from my inner self, I have never had the need for a "someone”, because my friends are my parents, they have been my support during all my life, with them passing the black cloud that I was on me, and I will never deny it, I spent beautiful moments whit them, as my last birthday, where they were me at a difficult time to me. The truth is obvious: We're different, we are different ages, but there is a love so great that nobody can face it and destroy it. I give my life for them. They're my BEST FRIEND.

3 comentarios:

  1. Is very nice this that you wrote,
    something, one need that our parents are our friends, is something very speciall,

    bye bye Marcos!!
    i like your post.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love you Marquitos!!!´you are a great friend :D

    =), always our parents will be there to support us

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love it! and I love my mom´s too,she really is a big support for me, sadly, I cant go to the parties with her.
    See u!
    =D

    ResponderEliminar