jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

The technology consume me (¿or eat me?)


The technology is an art that at helped must beyond certainness limits, of to fight with disability that we have who humans. Now is necessary for achieve results that we ask the globalized world in that we move. Taking all piece of technology that exists in this area, I prefer the notebook. ¿Why? Because is essential for my activities who student, who person that need to communicate with important persons that isn't near to me, or send universities works, as well to look through the news, I need report me of the actuality, of the political process, between others.
The notebook is to me, indispensable to could keep in touch whit the global society.
I acquired my notebook who present for to achieve study in this university, my father buy me this piece in a great company. In that moment, I felt much moved, because I didn't wait this surprise. Since that date, I use without stop my notebook (I really love it). I utilize an average seven or six hours every day. who said, this piece is essential to me and to my university life. My life without it, would be a terrible experience, because today, the complete world need this technology to express, and wouldn’t be "on the top" whit my more nearby circle of well-know. All they have a notebook (with internet).
No doubt, this piece changes my routine of life, creating a new shape: the virtual communication, achieving bring me more with my friend, or my familiars, and to know new people in other countries around the world.

2 comentarios:

  1. I like. I believe that your notebook is very important the same as than my computer it for my.
    good bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I thought that you loved others things,(as person).

    1313...

    The virtual communication is very important
    actually.

    I don't have your e-mail address!!

    ResponderEliminar