miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

I try (to)be a person?

Hi dear classmates and teacher !

My name's Marcos Benjamin Bravo Banda, and I'm 19 years old. i study public managment in the University of Chile.

This is my first blog where i write in english, so, i know that is very difficult (to me)the COMUNICATION, because i dislike practice in this language.

In my free time, i love to be whit my girlfriend, that i met her (¿?) in the university this age, I like to be whit my university's friend (and play soccer whit them or play differents virtual games), but the really (REALLY) i love is the music, since Chuck Berry until The Strokes, i love rock,because is psicodellic, whit message anti-establishment, non conformist, etc.

I hope this blog helps me improve my way of writing English, so we can improve this tool, we like it or not, helps us in this cosmopolitan and globalized world.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Marcos:
    Glad to see you have seen the light!
    You are behind with the posts so pull your socks up!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!! I like the way that you have for look the things, it's original. But I don't like that you write both because I feel looser
    ajaja

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar